Pink Cadillac

Chronicles of my journeys here, there and everywhere. Join the fun, join the ride. Hop in. Welcome to Pink Cadillac!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy 2008!

Am new here in Multiply. Still finding my way through here, I dont know how my personal blog got linked here - for everyone's consumption. Thanks Ellen for calling my attention. How do I remove the link???? Help!!!

Not that I assume that eveyone in my contact here reads my blogs, but if you do, let it be between you and me... (and some who read it too). It is personal and I hope you would not pass any judgement on me.

Well, am learning my ways here... hopefully I remove this cross-posting link to my personal blog account.... Hope this works!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    hey! i love you your journeys! sounds fun! yes, please, tag my link! :)
    pink is not my favorite color, but i love your pink blogs! looks good on you, that's for sure!
    And God bless you, too, for sweet words of encouragement and inspiration. Have a wonderful day! xo
    Nat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home